INNOVATION AND FUNCTION BY HURLEY
The Hurley Advantage 4/3 Wetsuit features Exoflex Light neoprene. This neoprene is handcrafted from premium Japanese lime-based recycled neoprene for a premium feel and fit. The anatomical body shape and adapted seams provide high-quality technical features. Of course, the Advantage also comes with the typical Hurley design with two contrast stripes.
The neoprene used is ultra flexible and the seams have been placed so that they do not interfere with paddling. Attention has also been paid to the zipper. The waterproof chest zip won't get in your way in the water. Even your keys are safe in the water thanks to the hidden key pocket.
- Produkt č.: 638936
- Pohlaví: Muže
Specifikace materiálu podle výrobce, změny jsou vyhrazeny.
- S podšívkou
- Délka rukávů: Dlouhé
- Délka nohavic: Dlouhé
- Umístění zipu neoprénu: Zip na hrudi
- Tloušťka neoprénu: 4 mm
- Tloušťka neoprénu na končetinách: 3 mm
- Tloušťka neoprénu v podpaží: 3 mm
- Doporučená teplota vody: 12 - 17 °C
- Performance seams for freedom of movement
- Thermo Light V2 interior with infrared technology for warmth
- Durable, robust, waterproof power seams
- Forearm panels channel water for additional propulsion through the water
- 100 % Exoflex V2 stretch material
- Knee pads made of lightweight, durable jersey
- Concealed external key pocket on lower left leg
- Double glued and blind stitched
- Power Seam Tape over each seam
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Hurley
Bob Hurley was a surfboard shaper always looking for ways to make his boards lighter, faster and more flexible. His true stroke of genius came when he applied the exact same approach to boardshorts. In 2007, the infamous lightweight, stretchy, water-repellent Phantom fabric was created, completely changing the game and setting a new standard for performance in water.