High quality, sustainable wetsuit for the coldest days of the year
The Furnace 5/4 Chest Zip by Billabong is made for surfers who value warmth, freedom of movement and a low ecological footprint.
The wetsuit is made from Airlite Recycler neoprene on the outside, a very flexible, perforated jersey made from 100 % recycled materials.
The neoprene itself is a Smart Foam, made from upcycled car tyres and neoprene scraps to combine the best heat retention and a slight stretch.
Inside, you'll find a Graphene Recycler+ lining made from 100 % recycled graphene fibres throughout the wetsuit to keep you warm for a long time.
The offset zipper is easy to operate and the Superflex neo tape inside increases durability.
In addition, a non-toxic, water-based Aqua Alpha adhesive has been used throughout the wetsuit.
Plenty of stretch for your freedom of movement, plenty of warmth for the coldest days of the year and a focus on sustainability: Furnace.
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
- Produkt č.: 676257
- Pohlaví: Muže
- Popis materiálu: 80 % neoprene, 20 % nylon
- S podšívkou
- Délka rukávů: Dlouhé
- Délka nohavic: Dlouhé
- Eko: Recyklované materiály
- Umístění zipu neoprénu: Zip na hrudi
- Tloušťka neoprénu: 5 mm
- Tloušťka neoprénu na končetinách: 4 mm
- Tloušťka neoprénu v podpaží: 4 mm
- Doporučená teplota vody: 9 - 13 °C
- Airlite Recycler outside
- Smart Foam, made from upcycled car tyres and neoprene scraps
- Graphene Recycler+ made from 100 % recycled graphene fibres
- Offset chest zipper prevents it from malfunctioning
- Minimal seams, maximum flex
- Seamless back for unparalleled flexibility and comfort
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape on the inside seams
- 100 % welded, durable, waterproof seams
- Non-toxic water-based Aqua Alpha adhesive
- Dry Max entry system keeps the water out
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Billabong
Starting off as a one-man show with Gordon Merchant sewing boardshorts at his kitchen table over 40 years ago, Billabong has since grown into one of the largest players in boardsports. In the interest of giving back to the surfing community, Billabong focus a lot of their energy on finding young talent and creating some of the best surfing competitions in the world. This passion and dedication is an inspiration to generation after generation of surfers.