INNOVATION AND FUNCTION BY HURLEY
The Hurley Advantage Plus 4/3 Wetsuit is perhaps the most innovative wetsuit of the year. With Exoflex Light neoprene and anatomically contoured seams, this wetsuit boasts premium technical features and Hurley's signature two contrast stripe design.
The neoprene used is ultra flexible and the seams have been placed so that they do not interfere with paddling. Attention has also been paid to the zipper. The waterproof chest zip won't get in your way in the water. Even your keys are safe in the water thanks to the hidden key pocket.
High-quality, double-stitched and 100 % taped seams also ensure durability and comfort.
Vyrobeno ekologicky šetrnějším způsobem
- Produkt č.: 674553
- Pohlaví: Muže
- Popis materiálu: 80 % neoprene, 20 % nylon
- S podšívkou
- Délka rukávů: Dlouhé
- Délka nohavic: Dlouhé
- Eko: Udržitelné
- Umístění zipu neoprénu: Zip na hrudi
- Tloušťka neoprénu: 4 mm
- Tloušťka neoprénu na končetinách: 3 mm
- Tloušťka neoprénu v podpaží: 3 mm
- Doporučená teplota vody: 12 - 17 °C
- No seams in the movement zones
- Knee pads absorb less water for more comfort
- Anatomically adapted seams
- Hidden key pocket outside
- Exoflex Light neoprene for maximum freedom of movement
- Warm lining
- Chest area lined with Hollow-Fiber
- 0.5 mm additional, hand-welded seam sealing
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Hurley
Bob Hurley was a surfboard shaper always looking for ways to make his boards lighter, faster and more flexible. His true stroke of genius came when he applied the exact same approach to boardshorts. In 2007, the infamous lightweight, stretchy, water-repellent Phantom fabric was created, completely changing the game and setting a new standard for performance in water.