Maximum freedom of movement thanks to large front and back panel
Designed for paddling power and freedom of movement, the Xcel Comp X2 Wetsuit comes with a waterproof front zip and is suitable for temperatures from 12 to 17 degrees.
The water-repellent Themo-Lite lining not only keeps you warm, but also allows water to drain away quickly after surfing. So you can enjoy a dry wetsuit at all times.
Material and construction
The Comp is the stretchiest suit in the Xcel family and is designed for total freedom of movement. The large front and back panel of the Comp makes the high elasticity possible, due to the absence of seams on the large panels from the chest to the knees.
In addition, the waterproof and windproof Nexskin seals on the wrists and ankles, protect against water penetration.
- Artigo núm.: 670697
- Género: Homem
Especificações de material de acordo com o fabricante, sujeito a alterações.
Características do Material:
- Seca rápido
- Comprimento da Manga: Comprido
- Comprimento de perna: Comprido
- Fechos de Wetsuits: Fecho zipper frontal
- Espessura do wetsuit: 4 mm
- Espessura da extremidade do wetsuit: 3 mm
- Espessura nas axilas e virilha do wetsuit: 3 mm
- Temperatura da água recomendada: 12 - 17 °C
- Crossover neck entry for easy on and off
- Lightweight V-Foam for more comfort
- Thermo-Lite inner lining
- Stretchable ultra-stretch neoprene
- FusionX seam tape for durability
- Waterproof and windproof NexSkin seal
- Bonded blindstitch seams for durability
- Knee Flex notches at the back for freedom of movement
- High Performance Comp Design
- DuraFlex knee panels
- Fewer seams for more stretch
Disponibilidade em loja
Sobre a Xcel
Xcel Wetsuits were founded in Hawaii in 1982 and since then have gone on to deliver high-performance neoprene wetsuits for surfing. With their drive for innovation and the highest demands Xcel was able to win the Surf Industry Manufacturer's Award (SIMA) for the "Wetsuit of the Year" four times between 2007 and 2020. Their designs offer the highest functionality in the water.