An extension of the popular Hyperfreak line, the O'Neill Hyperfreak Fire focuses on long-lasting warmth, incredible stretch and soft, recycled materials.
The Psycho Tech from O'Neill combines the exclusive, recycled TechnoButter 4 neoprene and the heat generating TechnoButter Air firewall. It gives you hi-tech features you need to stay warm in any condition.
The seams are triple taped and additionally equipped with fluid seams. This construction, in combination with the anti-flush barrier, keeps cold water out. The TB4 firewall on the most important zones of the wetsuit keeps you warm for a long time. Made from 100 % recycled graphene fibres, it keeps body heat inside the wetsuit for longer. Arms and collar are lined with lightweight TB4X neoprene. TB4X is also made from recycled Graphene and offers you incredible stretch and flexibility.
In addition, recycled TBX3 tape inside provides extra protection against water ingress and increases durability.
The Super Seal Low Profile cuffs reliably keep water where it belongs, and the waterproof zip helps keep every drop of water out. The Krypto knee pads and a liquid seam sealing ensure durability. In addition, the Psycho Tech offers you a windproof, smooth outer material. Whether you're river surfing in the Alps or surfing in Iceland, the Psycho 6/4+ can handle it.
- Artigo núm.: 681188
- Género: Homem
Especificações de material de acordo com o fabricante, sujeito a alterações.
Características do Material:
- Comprimento da Manga: Comprido
- Comprimento de perna: Comprido
- Fechos de Wetsuits: Fecho no peito
- Espessura do wetsuit: 6 mm
- Espessura da extremidade do wetsuit: 4 mm
- Espessura nas axilas e virilha do wetsuit: 4 mm
- Temperatura da água recomendada: < 9 °C
- F.U.Z.E. closure (chest zipper)
- 360° barrier with drain holes
- Super Seal low profile cuffs
- Seamless seam technology
- Windproof smooth skin material
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals
- Waterproof Redzone zipper
- Crypto knee pads
- Liquid seam welding
- Arms/shoulders/shin/calf: TechnoButter 4
- Chest/back: TechnoButter 4 Air-Firewall smooth skin
- Thigh/buttocks: TechnoButter 4 Firewall
- PLUS (+) = 0.5 mm extra thickness for even more warmth
Disponibilidade em loja
Sobre a O'Neill
In 1952 Jack O'Neill set up a small surf shop on the shores of San Francisco. Despite none of his friends believing in him, he went on to build the world's leading wetsuit company in just a few years. It just goes to show - if you want something bad enough don't let anything hold you back. We truly and wholeheartedly identify with this story as it rings so close to home with Blue Tomato being built up in much the same way.