More sustainable neoprene wetsuit without zip for men
The Billabong Revolution Natural ZL Wetsuit for men is a premium wetsuit that not only guarantees absolute stretch, but also stands for durability and environmental protection through high-quality recycled materials. Inside, the Furnace Comp comes with 100 % recycled Graphene Recyler+ fibres as lining on panels on the front and back. This guarantees absolute warmth. On the outside, lightweight Airlite 4D fuses with recycled graphene fibres. So you stay warm longer, enjoy full paddle power and 100 % recycled materials.
The seams are glued and blind stitched. Superflex neo tape on key seams completes the Revolution.
Contêm materiais sustentáveis, como materiais reciclados e orgânicos
- Artigo núm.: 691711
- Género: Homem
Especificações de material de acordo com o fabricante, sujeito a alterações.
- Características do Material: Elasticidade
- Comprimento da Manga: Comprido
- Comprimento de perna: Comprido
- Eco: Materiais reciclados
- Fechos de Wetsuits: Sem fecho
- Espessura do wetsuit: 4 mm
- Espessura da extremidade do wetsuit: 3 mm
- Espessura nas axilas e virilha do wetsuit: 3 mm
- Temperatura da água recomendada: 12 - 17 °C
- AIRLITE 4D outer fabric with 20 % more stretch
- Yulex Pure with natural rubber stretch
- Graphene Comp inner material
- Full wetsuit with long sleeves
- Donning system without zip
- GBS seams (bonded and blind stitched) for maximum flexibility and minimum water ingress
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape inside
Disponibilidade em loja
Sobre a Billabong
Starting off as a one-man show with Gordon Merchant sewing boardshorts at his kitchen table over 40 years ago, Billabong has since grown into one of the largest players in boardsports. In the interest of giving back to the surfing community, Billabong focus a lot of their energy on finding young talent and creating some of the best surfing competitions in the world. This passion and dedication is an inspiration to generation after generation of surfers.