Vans Old Skool H2O Backpack
Backpack made from 100 % recycled polyester
A good backpack can save you a lot of time in life and can make your own organisation a lot easier. Apart from that, they are also very popular. Especially when they look like the Vans Old Skool III Backpack.
It has a large main compartment, a padded zippered laptop compartment, padded shoulder straps and a front zippered pocket with an internal compartment for quick access.
It's a stylish and organised way to start your day.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 686625
- Material Specification: 100 % polyester
- Material Features: Corduroy
- Length: 32 cm
- Width: 42 cm
- Height: 12 cm
- Volume (l): 22 liter
- Padded shoulder straps
- Laptop compartment
- Carry handle(s)
- External pockets
- Vans Old Skool backpack with a large main compartment
- Made from recycled polyester
- Colour version Grape Leaf/Dirt made from 100 % cotton
- Zipped laptop pocket accessible from outside
- Zip pocket on the front with integrated organiser for quick access
- Straight shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Vans Drop V logo
Nothing really says skateboarding like Vans! Their first skate shoe was produced in 1966 and it's been a smooth, innovative ride ever since. Creativity and dedication to skateboarding is the foundation of Vans and with that they have made a huge impact so far. They have won over skateboard hearts all over the world, including ours.