Jamie Foy's pro model in home-made style!
The NM306 skate shoe is Jamie Foy's first pro shoe for New Balance Numeric and an update to the classic vulcanised skate shoe. With rubber underlays and suede reinforcements for durability, this shoe can withstand the toughest wear. The mesh inserts provide better air circulation and make this shoe the perfect choice for a reliable, comfortable ride.
- Référence n°: 714077
Spécifications des matériaux selon le fabricant, sous réserve de changement.
- Semelle: rubber
- Chaussure basse
- Construction vulcanisée
- Zone ollie renforcée
- Col rembourré pour un meilleur maintien du talon
- Skate shoes from New Balance for men
- Jamie Foy signature model
- Closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection
- Elastic tongue for a good fit
- Internal hidden toe protection
- Mesh inserts
- Minimal forefoot rubber for improved board feel
- Suede and mesh upper with visible rubber underlay
- A tapered cushion in the heel offers weight reduction
Disponibilité en magasin
A propos de New Balance
If you think about sneakers, it's more than likely that New Balance will come to mind. The global player has been around for over 100 years and they believe in one simple truth: we were born to move! Not only are they environmentally friendly and striving towards a zero waste policy, they also work closely with children to educate them on a healthy and active lifestyle and help them nurture their love of playing.