3 mm Yulex™ cap made from Fair Trade™ certified garments
The Patagonia R3 Yulex™ Cap fits snugly and provides extra warmth. The 3 mm thick material comprises 85 % Yulex natural rubber and 15 % synthetic rubber in the polymer portion.
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 568379
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- More sustainable
- Organic materials
- Natural rubber with Forest Stewardship Council™ certification from the Rainforest Alliance
- Thermal lining made of 95% polyester (51% recycled) and 5% elastane for minimal weight and fast drying
- Outer fabric and lining are laminated with solvent-free, water-based AquaA™ adhesive
- Three-piece construction
- Supratex visor
- Chin strap
- Taped seams
- Recommended water temperature: 9°-13° C
- Fair Trade™ certified fabrication
Patagonia's mission statement is to "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Clear as day! They work hard to produce innovative, high-quality, simple and utile apparel that help explorers and outdoor enthusiasts achieve their dreams.