Innovative snowboard boots and snowboard outerwear with style
The snowboard label Thirtytwo is renowned for its cool, technically advanced snowboard boots. Since 1995 the brand has stood for innovation and high quality in the snowboarding and, indeed, boardsports world. As well as some of the best boots on the market, Thirtytwo’s range includes sophisticated outer wear and street wear. Their products are tested by world-class snowboarders, whose feedback is greatly relied on during development. Behind this 100% independent company is a first class pro-rider team that includes JP Walker, Scott Stevens, Benny Urban, Danny Larsen and Dylan Thompson, to name a few. This label lives by and for snowboarding and its authenticity is unmistakeable.
Boots – The three steps to perfect snowboard boots
For the perfect snowboard boot à la Thirtytwo, there are three key steps:
- The right footbed is very important. A good footbed offers effective cushioning and support. Thirtytwo offer riders a variety of different footbeds according to needs and boarding terrain.
- Thanks to heat mouldable liners, your boots will have an optimal fit. All boots come with an Intuition Ultralon Foam inner. By being specially heated, their shape can be adapted perfectly to your foot.
- Thanks to the new Evolution Foam®, your Thirtytwo snowboard boots are 15 to 40 percent lighter than other models, at the same time as being some of the most effectively padded. Thirtytwo Boots are the lightest snowboard boots on the market. They also offer a great women's collection.
Thirtytwo outerwear – stylish and practical
The snowwear of this core snowboard label certainly doesn’t lack in the design and technology departments. Here, you can choose between four fits, from skinny to relaxed, as well as many different designs. Refined details, such as laterally closing zippers and hockey-inspired styling, round off the Thirtytwo outerwear collection. Some of their key technical features include:
- Every model has a water column of between 8000 to 20,000 millimetre - you are guaranteed to stay dry, even through the biggest snowstorm.
- Taped seams provide extra protection against cold and wet weather.
- Body mapping: Key areas of the body are insulated, where other areas have less insulation. This keeps the garment light and not too thick and uncomfortable to wear.
- Snow-guards at the cuffs and waist stop powder from getting in.
- The media pocket is the ideal place for your smartphone.
- An integrated goggle wipe looks out for you.
- Helmet-compatible hood provides extra protection against the weather.
Streetwear for snowboarders
After a day’s shredding on the mountain, snowboarders sure love comfortable clothing. Thirtytwo also offer you all of the clothing that you need for after a perfect day of snowboarding. With their weatherproof fleece hoodies you’ll be warm and dry as you head on to the next party. Their stylish beanies and T-shirts with styled logo prints are also sure to be a hit. How your socks look is your own business but with Thirtytwo’s colourful and odourless models, you’ll want to show them off!
Check out and shop for more gear from your new favourite brand at Blue Tomato.