Deeluxe - Excellent Snowboard Boots for the Whole Mountain
Deeluxe have only one goal - to create outstanding snowboard boots for snowboarders, by snowboarders. The small, independent label out of Kufstein in Tirol put all their energy into developing high quality snowboard boots and, for 20 years now, the guys and girls at Deeluxe have been fine tuning their new technologies. They’re all about making the right snowboard boots for their customers and are backed up by a world class snowboard team featuring riders like Marco Feichtner, freeride-queen, Aline Bock, and rocker, Dan Brisse.
Innovative Boot Tech for Comfort and Performance
As you can probably tell from their huge range of boots, versatility is Deeluxe’s number one priority. Their team riders provide them with the feedback and insider knowledge needed to make world class boots for every kind of terrain so there’s something for everyone, whether you’re into fat backcountry lines, hardcore street shredding or pipe and park riding. Here is a small summary of their most important technologies:
- Fast Lacing Device: The FLD system has been perfected over the years, resulting in an ergonomic, easy to use design that makes it a piece of cake to get your boots on and off. They also offer a variety of quick-fasten lace systems.
- Flex & Performance rating: All boots feature flex & performance ratings so you can quickly tell how each model performs.
- Shell Construction: Deeluxe offer a variety of outer shells with different flex ratings, ranging from Easy Flex to asymmetrical High Performance flex for all-mountain riding.
- Inners: You can choose from a wide range of inners, including Thermo-Flex inners that offer perfect fit without pressure points. Their inners also feature a lace system for that extra bit of foot hold.
- Outsole: Their home grown D-Lug-Sole offers improved shock absorption and their Conweb soles offer incredible amounts of grip. The Conquest Outsole gives a you more direct board feel thanks to a special EVA mix. Vibram® soles can be combined with crampons for optimum grip in almost impassable terrain.
- D-Tex Membranes and environmentally friendly, recyclable Sympatex® membranes keep your feet warm and dry.
The brand also has a range of female specific boots designed to provide female riders with the same high performance as their men’s boots and includes their new extreme freeride boots for alpine splitboarding adventures. Developed with the help of freeride pro Xavier de Le Rue and featuring adjustable flex and grippy Vibram® soles, these boots are perfectly suited to out-of-bounds adventuring.
Deeluxe Keeping up the Hard Boot Tradition
Deeluxe are one of only a few snowboard brands to stay true to the roots of snowboarding and still make hard boots for racing. Like their softboots, their hard boots benefit from modern tech and quality manufacture and feature some of the following technologies:
- Revised power buckle closure system for greater foothold and easy on and off.
- 5 step forward lean mechanism for optimised power transmission
- Thermo formable inner lining for an improved fit and fewer pressure points
- Step-in binding compatibility.
Deeluxe’s top quality hard and soft boots are chock full of technical features and designed to perfection. With a finger on the pulse of the snowboard scene, the brand are consistently setting standards in the world of boot design. Get yourself a pair of snowboard boots from Deeluxe at Blue Tomato - your feet will thank you.