Base layer bottoms from the Merino Xtreme Collection
The Thermowave Merino Xtreme Base Layer Bottoms are soft and with 220 gsm a base layer for the colder days of the year.
The composition of merino wool, polyamide and a polyester lining ensures plenty of warmth and best breathability while you enjoy all the benefits of merino wool. Fast moisture-wicking and odour inhibition are the top priorities here. Flat seams also provide plenty of comfort, while the wide waistband ensures a good fit.
- Artikkelnummer: 711306
- Kjønn: Barn
Materialspesifikasjoner fra produsent kan endres.
- Two layer material
- Merino wool/poly blend exterior for added durability
- Functional polyester inside for quick-drying comfort
- Ultra soft feel and perfect fit for maximum freedom of movement
- Excellent breathability and natural antibacterial protection
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Soft, high-quality elastic band at the waist
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unrestricted movement
Tilgjengelighet i butikk
With over 90 years of experience, there's no fooling Thermowave in outdoor clothing. Their mission is to provide us, as outdoor enthusiasts, with functional, sustainable and casual high-quality underwear. Their merino wool products are breathable, odour-resistant and suitable for any season. They are also sustainable. Thermowave provides you with the proper clothing for your outdoor adventures every season.