Backpack made from Ocean Impact Plastic
Clear & straightforward - designed for minimalists. The Got Bag Monochrome Backpack offers a padded back, narrow shoulder straps, maximum flexibility and comfort. A laptop sleeve holds a 13-inch laptop. The monochrome version offers a tonal design in the main colour of the product.
Straps and buckles are made from recycled PET, and the eco-friendly, PFC-free coating keeps your stuff dry. Flexible, robust and water-repellent, it accompanies you through your everyday adventures and helps to rid our oceans of plastic waste.
How the RollTop is created and how your new backpack is made from waste
- Ocean Impact Plastic is collected as a by-catch by fishermen in Indonesia.
- After cleaning, the PET content is shredded into pellets. The remaining plastic is disposed of through the appropriate value chain.
- A high-quality yarn is produced from the Ocean Impact Plastic.
- The yarn is used to create the fabric that is used to make your Got Bag.
Inneholder bærekraftige materialer, slik som organiske og resirkulerte materialer
- Artikkelnummer: 715530
Materialspesifikasjoner fra produsent kan endres.
- Vekt: 540 g
- Tekniske egenskaper: Vanntett
- Eco: Resirkulerte materialer
- Lengde: 36 cm
- Bredde: 28 cm
- Høyde: 12 cm
- Volum (l): 11 liter
- Innvendig organisering
- Fabric made from Ocean Impact Plastic
- Straps and buckles made from recycled PET
- Water-repellent, PFC-free coating
- 13" laptop sleeve
Tilgjengelighet i butikk
Om Got Bag
Got Bag makes bags with a high content of recycled ocean plastic and thus contributes to protecting our environment. The brand collects ocean plastic from Indonesia which is then used to create robust upper material for backpacks. With strong partners like Sea Shepard, Coral Gardeners and the Pacific Marine Mammal Center they do everything they can to keep the oceans free from plastic.