Black Diamond Alpine Avy Safety Set Transceiver
Alpine Avy Safety Set Transceiver by Black Diamond
The professional Alpine Avy Safety Set Tranceiver for mountain guides, piste staff and ambitious ski tourers or freeriders includes important equipment for daily use on the mountain.
Recon LT Beacon
At only 136 grams, the Recon LT is one of the lightest full-featured avalanche beacons on the market. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to manage settings and perform software updates from your smartphone. The housing has been provided with soft-touch contact points for improved handling. In the event of an avalanche, the circular range of 50 metres in combination with three antennas ensures pinpoint precision in the search. The carrying system included in the scope of delivery ensures quick removal of the unit - not only during training but also in an emergency.
- Recon LT Beacon:
- 136 g
- Housing with soft-touch contact points for improved ergonomics and handling
- Bluetooth functionality
- Multiple spill marking mode
- Compatible with the iProbe for additional search functions
- Software updates via Bluetooth
- Carrying system included
- Connect your device via Bluetooth® to the PIEPS app to manage settings, update firmware and access the training mode
Transfer LT Shovel
At 405 g, the Black Diamond Transfer LT is the lightest UIAA-certified shovel on the market. The Transfer LT was specially developed for fast and efficient avalanche use and features an innovative riveted shovel blade. While it is light and thin to cut through avalanche debris, it also has a large volume of 550 cm² to move large amounts of snow quickly. The two-piece telescopic aluminium shaft is durable and fits comfortably in the hand. For ski tours with little weight, the shovel is compactly stowed in the backpack.
- Transfer LT Shovel:
- Black Diamond's lightest, UIAA-certified shovel on the market (405 g)
- Innovative riveted blade made of ultra-light and high-strength aluminiu
- Two-piece telescopic shaft for removal
QuickDraw Carbon Probe 240
The QuickDraw Carbon Probe 240 is Black Diamond's lightest avalanche probe and, weighing just 227 g, is barely noticeable in your backpack. It nevertheless has all the features that make Black Diamond's user-friendly probes so special. In addition to CordLock technology, the Carbon Probe 240 is equipped with a Wiregate locking mechanism that secures the probe for stowage in a backpack, even without a pack. In this way, the probe with the revised Kevlar cord is ready for use with just one touch and saves weight. The tip of the probe has a slightly larger diameter than the shaft to reduce the friction of the shaft on the snow for more precision when sounding.
- Št. Izdelka: 657126
- Istočasno iskanje več oddajnikov
- 3 antene
- QuickDraw Carbon 240:
- CordLock technology secures the probe without a pack sack and enables particularly fast readiness for use
- The Kevlar cord saves weight
- Large and durable tip for better probing sensitivity by creating a hole that is wider than the probe shaft
- Easily legible markings at 1 cm intervals
- 240 cm
- 227 g
Zaloga v trgovini
O znamki Black Diamond
Black Diamond je ena najtežjih prog na smučišču ali najtežjih vzponov v Ameriki. Podjetje z istim imenom pa proizvaja opremo, ki ti pomaga v najtežjih situacijah. Znamka Black Diamond izdeluje plazovne nahrbtnike, kože za smuči in teleskopske palice.