Always safe on the mountain with the Pieps Sport Set S
Pieps is a tradition-rich Austrian company that operates in the Snow Safety sector. Its development focuses on close collaboration between technical experts from PIEPS and practical users and has done so for more than 45 years. For PIEPS, intuitive search technology, very low weight, very compact design, app-control and BT connection have become the key performance parameters for extraordinary ease of use and high-speed recognition in practice. All products are also developed and produced under the guiding principle of PREMIUM ALPINE PERFORMANCE.
The Sport set S from Pieps includes the DSP sport, the Alu 220 probe and the Tour shovel.
Pieps DSP Sport
The PIEPS DSP SPORT is the dynamic 3 antenna device for the sporty ambitious ski tourer and off-piste skier. Big range, ONE single button and the intelligent transmitting system offer the best support in any situation.
Pieps Alu 220 probe
- Maximum circular range of 50 m
- Optimized MARK-function supports in case of multiple burials
- Perfect readable display under all lighting conditions
- Unique self-check during power-on: transmitting frequency, all antennas, amplifiers, processors and batteries
- Direction and distance indication from the initial detection
- 3 antennas allow exact fine search
- Intelligent transmitter: Auto-Antenna-Switch, iPROBE Support
- Check and update possibility to the latest firmware
- technical specifications:
- maximum range (m): 50, search strip width (m): 50
- dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 115 x 75 x 28, weight (g, incl. batteries): 210
- Power supply: 3 batteries (AAA), Battery lifetime (min. h): 200
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457,
Temperature range: -20°C bis +45°C
In addition to an avalanche transceiver and shovel, the PIEPS ALUMINIUM probe is an important part of the recommended safety equipment, and it belongs in the backpack of every skier.
Pieps Tour shovel
- Easy and fast assembly of the probe
- Durable tubes made of high-quality carbon fibre or aluminium alloy for optimal stability
- Speed-Cone-System for quick extension
- Quick-closing latch for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe
- Centimeter scale for reading burial depth and as centimetre measurement for snow profiles
- Compact fixable with elastic closure buckle
- Space saving collapsible
- technical specifications: Tubes: 5, Tube diameter (mm): 12,50, Length (cm): 220, Weight (g): 260
The small and lightweight PIEPS TOUR is the perfect shovel for ski tours in low and high mountain regions.
- Ergonomic shape
- A special aluminium alloy and a special coating assure extreme durability as well as lowest possible weight
- The shovel has its own place in the special safety gear compartment in every PIEPS backpack
- technical specifications:
- Weight: 510g (Blade: 310 g, Handle: 200 g)
- Shovel blade width: 28 x 22 x 4, Handle Length (cm): 45
set includes: DSP Sport transceiver, Alu 220 probe, Tour shovel
total weight: 980 g