High quality, sustainable wetsuit for the cold days of the year
The Furnace Natural 5/4 Chest Zip by Billabong is made for surfers who value warmth, freedom of movement and a low ecological footprint.
The wetsuit's exterior is made from Organiprene, a natural and sustainably produced material that allows Billabong to eliminate neoprene.
The jersey and liner inside are made from recycled materials and bonded together using Aqua Alpha, a water-based adhesive.
Graphene Comp lining is made from 100 % recycled Graphene fibres to keep you warm and toasty.
The offset zipper is easy to operate, and the Superflex neo tape increases durability.
Furnace offers ample stretch for unrestricted movement, superior warmth for chilly weather, and a commitment to sustainability.
- Artigo núm.: 707251
- Género: Homem
Especificações de material de acordo com o fabricante, sujeito a alterações.
Características do Material:
- Comprimento da Manga: Comprido
- Comprimento de perna: Comprido
- Materiais reciclados
- Fechos de Wetsuits: Fecho no peito
- Espessura do wetsuit: 5 mm
- Espessura da extremidade do wetsuit: 4 mm
- Espessura nas axilas e virilha do wetsuit: 4 mm
- Temperatura da água recomendada: 9 - 13 °C
- Organiprene material on the outside
- Graphene Comp made from 100 % recycled graphene fibres
- Offset chest zipper prevents it from malfunctioning
- Minimal seams, maximum flex
- Seamless back for unparalleled flexibility and comfort
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape at inner seams
- 100 % welded, durable, waterproof seams
- Non-toxic, water-based Aqua Alpha adhesive
- Dry-Max entry system keeps water out
- Ciclo Infused Airlite Lining
Disponibilidade em loja
Sobre a Billabong
Starting off as a one-man show with Gordon Merchant sewing boardshorts at his kitchen table over 40 years ago, Billabong has since grown into one of the largest players in boardsports. In the interest of giving back to the surfing community, Billabong focus a lot of their energy on finding young talent and creating some of the best surfing competitions in the world. This passion and dedication is an inspiration to generation after generation of surfers.