The world's first RollTop made of marine plastic in a new, timeless look
Flexible & robust - the all-rounder for adventure seekers & freedom lovers protects against wind and weather and can be easily extended thanks to the flexible roll-top closure and side flaps. A separate, removable laptop sleeve holds a15 inch laptop.
For every ROLLTOP, Got Bag collects 3.5 kg of Ocean Impact Plastic.
Straps and buckles are made from recycled PET, while the PFC-free coating provides even better protection in wind and weather.
Flexible, robust and water-repellent, it accompanies you through your everyday adventures and helps to rid our oceans of plastic waste.
How the RollTop is created and your new backpack is made from waste
- Marine plastic is collected as bycatch by fishermen in Indonesia.
- After cleaning, the PET content is shredded into pellets. The remaining plastic is disposed via the corresponding value chain.
- A high-quality yarn is made from the marine plastic.
- The yarn is used to create the fabric that is used to make your Got Bag.
Bevat duurzame materialen, zoals biologische of gerecyclede materialen
- Artikel nummer: 701272
- Materiaal specificaties: 59 % Ocean Impact plastic, 17 % andere gerecycleerde materialen, 24 % niet-gerecycleerde materialen
- Gewicht: 1130 g
- Materiaal eigenschappen: Waterafstotend
- Print: Logoprint
- Eco: Gerecycleerde materialen
- Lengte: 43 cm
- Breedte: 33 cm
- Hoogte: 16 cm
- Volume (l): 31 liter
- Laptop compartiment
- Externe zakken
- Gewatteerde constructie
- Borst strap
- Gewatteerde schouderstraps
- 1 zip-up front pocket
- Padded shoulder straps
- Padded back
- Main compartment with roll top
- Side compression straps
- Removable laptop sleeve up to 15 inch
Winkels in de buurt
Over Got Bag
Got Bag makes bags with a high content of recycled ocean plastic and thus contributes to protecting our environment. The brand collects ocean plastic from Indonesia which is then used to create robust upper material for backpacks. With strong partners like Sea Shepard, Coral Gardeners and the Pacific Marine Mammal Center they do everything they can to keep the oceans free from plastic.