The world's first backpack made from marine plastic in a new, timeless look
Clear & straightforward - designed for minimalists. The pared-down edition of the iconic ROLLTOP offers maximum flexibility and comfort with expandable roll-top closure, padded back and narrow shoulder straps. A separate, removable laptop sleeve holds a 15" laptop.
For every ROLLTOP LITE, Got Bag collects 3.2 kg of Ocean Impact Plastic.
Straps and buckles are made from recycled PET, and the eco-friendly, PFC-free coating keeps your stuff dry. Flexible, robust and water-repellent, it accompanies you through your everyday adventures and helps to rid our oceans of plastic waste.
How your new backpack is made from waste:
- Marine plastic is collected as bycatch by fishermen in Indonesia.
- After cleaning, the PET content is shredded into pellets. The remaining plastic is disposed via the corresponding value chain.
- A high-quality yarn is made from the marine plastic.
- The yarn is used to create the fabric that is used to make your Got Bag.
Bevat duurzame materialen, zoals biologische of gerecyclede materialen
- Artikel nummer: 701273
- Materiaal specificaties: 60 % Ocean Impact plastic, 16 % andere gerecycleerde materialen, 24 % niet-gerecycleerde materialen
- Materiaal eigenschappen: Waterafstotend
- Print: Logoprint
- Eco: Gerecycleerde materialen
- Lengte: 42 cm
- Breedte: 31 cm
- Hoogte: 15 cm
- Volume (l): 26 liter
- Laptop compartiment
- Externe zakken
- Borst strap
- Gewatteerde schouderstraps
- Marine plastic fabric
- Straps and buckles made from recycled PET
- Water-repellent, PFC-free coating
- Removable 15" laptop sleeve measuring 41 cm x 33 cm
- Filling volume: up to 26 litres
- Dimensions: 42 cm (extendable to 63 cm) x 31 cm x 15 cm
- If you roll up the opening tightly and close it, your RollTop is waterproof
Winkels in de buurt
Over Got Bag
Got Bag makes bags with a high content of recycled ocean plastic and thus contributes to protecting our environment. The brand collects ocean plastic from Indonesia which is then used to create robust upper material for backpacks. With strong partners like Sea Shepard, Coral Gardeners and the Pacific Marine Mammal Center they do everything they can to keep the oceans free from plastic.