The most versatile avalanche backpack with ABS® system for the backcountry
With the A.Light Free L without Cartridge Backpack, the unique ABS® TwinBags Plus system releases two independent airbags in a volume-optimised shape in an emergency, significantly increasing the likelihood of staying on the surface. The striking, clean product design with well thought-out carrying system and minimalist 10 litre pack volume offers space for shovel, probe and first aid kit in an integrated safety compartment. This makes the backpack particularly compact. There is room for a hydration system in the BaseUnit, for example. If additional equipment such as a helmet or jacket needs to be stowed during the ascent, this can be attached to the rucksack via a modular strap system.
Optimised for protection in an emergency, the backpack not only has a colour-coded Emergency Flap for immediate access to the integrated safety compartment, but is also equipped with a standard leg strap to secure that the backpack cannot be pulled over the head during an avalanche. This strap can be neatly stowed in a special pocket in the hip belt for transport. An insulated pocket that prevents temperature-related battery loss of the mobile phone completes the designed safety package.
In addition to the safety features, the carrying experience has also been optimised. While the special back padding protects you against falling onto the shovel and probe, the padded carrying straps and an individually adjustable back plate ensure the perfect ergonomic fit and maximum comfort during ascents and descents.
- Artículo nº: 660518
- Especificaciones del material: 100 % poliéster
- Peso: 2900 g
- Altura: 52 cm
- Volumen (l): 10 liter
- Correa de cintura
- Construcción acolchada
- Correa de pecho
- Correa de hombro acolchada
- Mochilas antiavalancha (tipos): Conjunto (sin cartucho)
Consultar avalanche backpacks buyer''s guide para obtener más información.
- Proven ABS® pyrotechnic release system
- Unique airbag system with two independent airbags in a volume-optimised shape
- Quick access to shovel, probe and first aid kit
- Modular system consisting of a minimalist "ready to ride" base and extension packs for more volume
- Padded straps and special adjustable back padding for ergonomic fit
- UniGrid: universal straps to attach additional equipment
- Insulated pocket to protect the mobile phone and prevent (temperature-related) battery loss
- Leg strap for additional security with easy stowage option
- Easy to use chest strap with signal whistle
Disponible en tienda
Las de ABS son las primeras mochilas antiavalancha con airbag. Ya en 1985, fueron pioneros en la tecnología para mantenerte seguro, pero no se han quedado de brazos cruzados, la empresa sigue innovando y creando mochilas y equipos más ligeros, fiables y seguros para ti.