Best performance in terms of warmth and flexibility
The Xcel Infiniti X2 Ltd is a wetsuit for sessions between 15 and 20 degrees water temperature and comes with all the features you want from a premium model.
The Xcel Infiniti X2 comes with the new Thermo-Dry Celliant lining, which uses infrared technology to reflect your body heat back to you. This special lining has been used on the chest and back. It allows you to stay in the water longer without cooling down.
Together with the Thermo-Lite lining on the legs, which not only keeps you warm but also allows water to drain away much faster, this suit is designed for low temperatures and offers maximum warmth over a longer period of time.
Material and construction
The ultra-stretch neoprene creates freedom of movement, while taped seams and the waterproof X2 front zip protect against water ingress. Crossover neck entry makes it easier to get the wetsuit on and off, and panels at the knees add durability.
- Article number: 670696
- For: Men
- Material Specification: 89 % nylon, 7 % elastane, 4 % polyester
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Front zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 2 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 2 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 15 - 20 °C
- TDC Thermo-Dry Celliant Infrared Inner Lining
- Waterproof X2 front zip system
- Crossover neck entry for easy on and off
- Thermo-Lite inner lining on the legs
- Highly flexible ultra stretch neoprene
- Fewer seams for more stretch
- Windproof Texture Skin outside
- Fusion X Suture Tape
- NexSkin seal against water penetration
- Bonded blindstitch seams for durability
- Knee Flex panels for more freedom of movement at the back
- DuraFlex knee reinforcement for durability