Infrared lining and waterproof zip mean absolute warmth
The Xcel Axis X X2 is a high-quality entry-level model with a waterproof front zip and features that allow you to stay in the water longer, even in low temperatures.
The water-repellent Themo-Lite lining not only keeps you warm, but also allows water to drain away quickly after surfing. So you can enjoy a dry wetsuit at all times.
Material and construction
The Performance Stretch Superprene creates freedom of movement and has been made from environmentally friendly Japanese limestone.
Taped seams and Fusion-X tape, along with the waterproof X2 front zip, ensure reduced water ingress and therefore more warmth for your surf sessions.
- Article number: 670700
- For: Women
- Material Specification: 89 % nylon, 7 % elastane, 4 % polyester
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Front zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 4 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 3 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 12 - 17 °C
- Thermo-Lite infrared inner lining
- 100% High Performance Stretch Superene Material
- Environmentally friendly Superprene from Japanese limestone
- Glide skin collar prevents flushing
- High quality dope-dye yarn
- Waterproof X2 front zip
- Engineered fit system
- Triple taped blindstitch seams
- S" Seal on the upper body
- Fusion X Tape on the legs for durability and reduced flushing
- Water-based glue