Made from Japanese limestone and designed for warmth
The Xcel Axis X Back Zip is a high-quality entry-level model with a back zip for quick on and off. Out of the water and already as good as in the office.
The water-repellent Themo-Lite lining not only keeps you warm, but also allows water to drain away quickly after surfing. So you can enjoy a dry wetsuit at all times.
Material and construction
The performance stretch Superprene creates freedom of movement and has been made from environmentally friendly Japanese limestone.
Taped seams and Fusion-X tape keep water out and, together with panels at the knees, ensure durability.
- Article number: 670704
- For: Women
- Material Specification: 89 % nylon, 7 % elastane, 4 % polyester
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Back zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 4 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 3 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 12 - 17 °C
- Thermo-Lite infrared inner lining
- 100 % High Performance Stretch Superprene Material
- Environmentally friendly Superprene from Japanese limestone
- Glide Skin collar prevents flushing
- High quality dope-dye yarn
- Backzip for quick on and off
- Engineered Fit System
- Triple taped blindstitch seams
- S" Seal on the upper body
- Fusion X Tape on the legs for durability and reduced flushing
- Water-based glue