Wetsuit with fully taped seams and a eco-friendly fabric based on limestone
The Volcom Chest Zip 3/2 Wetsuit is made from eco-friendly limestone and features a quick-drying thermal lining.
The seams are taped and blind stitched to ensure durability and less water ingress through the seams.
Sealed cuffs also keep water out that could otherwise flush your wetsuit quite easily.
This wetsuit features stretchy 4-way stretch panels at the knees for durability, freedom of movement and comfort.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 668581
- For: Men
- Material Specification: 83 % nylon, 17 % elastane
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Front zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 2 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 2 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 12 - 17 °C
- Quick-drying thermal lining in critical areas
- Taped and blind stitched seams
- 100% internally bonded
- Front zip with YKK metal zip
- High-quality 4-way stretch neoprene with a limestone base
- Sealed cuffs at wrists and ankles
- Internal key loop
- Durable 4-way stretch knee pads
- Elasticated drawcord chest panel to ensure a snug fit
Born out of the spirit to pursue ones passions, Volcom's mission is to turn obstacles into opportunities and give people the courage to tempt the impossible. Right in line with what we here at Blue Tomato strive to do. Volcom have taken the snowboard, skate and surfing scenes by storm since they kicked the whole thing off in 1991, and it doesn't look like they are about to stop any time soon.