We proudly present the Vans Wayvee Skate Shoe in the Brighton Zeuner version
The Vans Brighton Wayvee skate shoe was designed from the ground up with input from skateboarders who know what it means to push the boundaries of skateboarding towards style and progression.
The Wayvee has been constructed with a completely new upper. Reinforced see-through mesh panels provide maximum breathability, while the DURACAP™ toe cap provides durability.
The LuxLiner™ inside guarantees a snug fit that lasts the life of the shoe. The basis is the revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ outsole. It gives you the support of a cupsole and the vulcanised board feel every skater wants.
The Wayvee gives you incredible flex, incredible durability and maximum impact absorption.
Your progress is preprogrammed.
- Article number: 657096
- Material Specification: leather, mesh
- Sole: rubber
- Cushioned sole
- Reinforced ollie area
- Padded collar for better heel hold
- Low tops
- Suede and translucent mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Internal LuxLiner™ for additional gain
- DURACAP™ provides additional durability
- Molded eyelets for added lace protection
- Updated lacing system made of gaiters and reinforced eyelets
- WAFFLECUP outsole for superior board feel, support and durability
- PopCush™ footbed for buttery soft landings
Nothing really says skateboarding like Vans! Their first skate shoe was produced in 1966 and it's been a smooth, innovative ride ever since. Creativity and dedication to skateboarding is the foundation of Vans and with that they have made a huge impact so far. They have won over skateboard hearts all over the world, including ours.