THE STYLISCH SPRINGSUIT FOR SUMMER WAVES
The Roxy Syncro 2/2 doesn't just come with artistic vibes, it primarily provides you with great technology and environmentally friendly materials.
The ultra-stretchable StretchFlight 2 neoprene used is recycled and keeps you warm without losing any of its flexibility. This neoprene is made from limestone derivative and in this way Roxy saves 24 % of all emissions per wetsuit.
All seams are Q-Lock stitched and glued with water-based adhesive.
The Syncro 2/2 Back Zip with short legs and long arms is perfect for summer sessions that aren't quite ready for bikini surf.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 664699
- Wetsuit Zips: Back zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 2 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 2 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 2 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 15 - 20 °C
- For: Women
- Material Specification: 88 % recycled polyester, 12 % elastane
- Material Features: Stretch
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Short
- StretchFlight 2 neoprene for more warmth and comfort
- 24 % less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Environmentally friendly neoprene made from limestone derivative, produced from used tyres and bluesign® certified
- Q-Lock stitched seams
- Water-based adhesive is used for coating
- Recycled polyester and nylon for the lining
- Back zip with YKK® #10 plastic zip
- Glideskin neck seal
- Adjustable Hydrowrap neck closure system to prevent water ingress
- The placement of the print may vary from one Springsuit to another
Born out of an industry that was used to catering only to men, Roxy enjoyed fast success when they launched their women's surf line in 1990. Building from there, they have gone on to become the number one women's surf brand in the world. Adding skiing and snowboarding to their roster, Roxy have managed to steel the hearts of active women all around the globe.