Quiksilver Prologue - Beginner's Back Zip Wetsuit for Men
Quiksilver has created this 4/3 mm Prologue Backzip Wetsuit for the wild surf nomad. Developed for durability and flexibility with a price tag that won’t break the bank, this wetsuit has been constructed from their cutting-edge Freemax neoprene. The seams are designed as flatlock seams, which has a positive effect on the wearing comfort, as it does not cause any unpleasant pressure marks on the skin.
The free-floating zipper technology and a fully adjustable neck closure system, which creates a secure and waterproof seal, keep you extra dry. For more flexibility and freedom of movement, while paddling, Hyperstretch neoprene was used under the forearms.
The durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads protect you and your board.
In short, with the 4/3 mm Prologue Backzip, you get an affordable, comfortable, robust and above all warm wetsuit!
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
- Article number: 647853
- For: Men
- Material Specification: 83 % nylon, 17 % elastane
- Weight: 1058 g
- Material Features: Stretch
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Back zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 4 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 3 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 12 - 17 °C
- Back Zip Wetsuit for Men
- Suited for beginners
- FreeMax neoprene coupled with StretchFlight neoprene
- FreeMax super stretch neoprene for great performance & durability
- StretchFlight neoprene for increased warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Limestone-derivate eco-friendly neoprene made from scrap rubber tires
- Bluesign® certified
- Thermal Smoothie durable textured neoprene, retains heat and blocks wind
- Seams: GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Drainage holes
Quiksilver is unanimous with surfing. Kick starting production in 1969, the company has gone on to not only push the boundaries of the sport but go out of their way to support the people living it. With team riders, events, and charities Quiksilver work hard to benefit and enhance the quality of life for communities of board riders across the world. Ride on we say, ride on!