Solid entry-level model for men from Quiksilver
The 3/2 mm Prologue Backzip from Quiksilver is a wetsuit you can rely on 100% in the water thanks to its high functionality and durability.
The Prologue is made of lightweight Freemax neoprene. The seams are flatlock to prevent unpleasant pressure points on the skin.
Free floating zip technology and a fully adjustable neck closure that creates a secure and waterproof seal further keep you dry.
Hyperstretch neoprene is used under the forearms for more flexibility and freedom of movement when paddling. Durable, lightweight and flexible Supratex knee pads protect you and your board. In short, with the 3/2 mm Prologue Backzip you get a comfortable and robust wetsuit for your adventures!
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
- Article number: 647854
- For: Men
- Material Specification: 83 % nylon, 17 % elastane
- Weight: 1055 g
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Back zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 2 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 2 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 15 - 20 °C
- Mens wetsuit from Quiksilver
- FreeMax neoprene combined with StretchFlight neoprene
FreeMax super stretch neoprene for superior performance and durability
StretchFlight neoprene for more warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure
- Supratex knee pads
- Thermal Smoothie durable, textured neoprene that retains heat and blocks wind
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Environmentally friendly neoprene made from limestone derivative, produced from used tyres
- Bluesign® certified
- Flatlock seams that are closed but not sealed
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic water-based adhesive
- Drainage holes
Quiksilver is unanimous with surfing. Kick starting production in 1969, the company has gone on to not only push the boundaries of the sport but go out of their way to support the people living it. With team riders, events, and charities Quiksilver work hard to benefit and enhance the quality of life for communities of board riders across the world. Ride on we say, ride on!