Men's neoprene wetsuit made from recycled materials
The Billabong Absolute 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit for men has been made from the unique Superflex recycled jersey made from 100 % recycled fibres, in combination with the lightweight Superlight foam. This combination provides excellent heat retention and is good for the environment. Inside, the Absolute comes with 100 % recycled graphene fibre lining on panels front and back. This guarantees absolute warmth.
The offset chest zip prevents snagging and the comp pull-on system ensures quick on and off.
As an added environmental feature, the Absolute has been bonded with the non-toxic, water-based Aqua Alpha. Superflex neo tape on key seams completes the Absolute.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 645770
- For: Men
- Material Specification: 80 % neoprene, 20 % nylon
- Material Features: Stretch
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Chest zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 2 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 2 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 15 - 20 °C
- Outer: Superflex Recycle Jersey made from 100 % recycled fibres
- Superlight foam
- Graphene Recycler made from 100 % recycled graphene fibres
- Offset chest zipper prevents it from malfunctioning
- Comp pull-on system for easy on and off
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic, water-based adhesive
- Superflex neo tape at key seams
Starting off as a one-man show with Gordon Merchant sewing boardshorts at his kitchen table over 40 years ago, Billabong has since grown into one of the largest players in boardsports. In the interest of giving back to the surfing community, Billabong focus a lot of their energy on finding young talent and creating some of the best surfing competitions in the world. This passion and dedication is an inspiration to generation after generation of surfers.