You want to exchange or return a product? No problem.
We'll tell you how to it works:
No matter if you bought your products in one of our shops or online - you can exchange them free of charge within the return period in all Blue Tomato Shops for another product or return them for a credit note or return transfer*.Please note that online orders sent to Switzerland can only be returned in Swiss shops (or by return delivery).
Furthermore we can support and advise you in our shops in finding the optimal (replacement) product.
Not sure where the nearest Blue Tomato shop is or when it is open? Have a look at our Blue Tomato Shop Overview.
*Note: If you wish a return transfer of the goods value, the amount will be transferred back to the means of payment used. Please note that we do not cash out your goods in the shop. For a quick and easy reversal we ask you to bring the original invoice.
This is how it works:
- Fill out the attached return form (legal note: The use of the returns form is optional and does not affect your right of revocation.)
- Pack the item and attach the return form
- Frank the parcel sufficiently and send it to the following address:
- Return the package to the appropriate parcel service.
Blue Tomato Distribution Center Köglerweg 50 - Halle 1 8042 Graz Austria
You can choose which service you want to use to return the package. We recommend to compare prices.
For returns from non-EU countries high costs can be incurred due to tariff regulations, import taxes etc. These costs are to be borne by you. Please contact our Customer Service beforehand whenever questions arise.
Note: Please keep the receipt that you receive when your parcel is posted. Using parcel tracking, you can track the progress of your return and check whether it has arrived correctly. In the event of a package loss, we need the receipt for tracing. We do not take responsibility until the package has reached our warehouse. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as we have received your parcel.
If you don’t like what you got, you can undo the entire order within that period. The cancellation does not require any stated reason or mandatory form, so it can be made in oral or text form (e.g. by an email, fax, mail or by our cancellation form.
Complaints and manufacturer's warranty
If you are returning goods because of a delivery error or damage to the package or goods, please consult the complaints section.
Returns of orders with gift-vouchers
Gift vouchers (vouchers that have been bought) will be reimbursed following a return. Depending on the value of your returned product all or some of the voucher’s value will be credited to your customer account. Gift vouchers cannot be substituted for cash.
Returns of orders within a promotion
If the voucher is only valid at a certain order value and due to a return this amount is not met, the voucher is no longer valid.
- Sales campaigns & promotions: Please note that if you return an item purchased through an advertising campaign, the promotion becomes invalid. In other words, the claim for the free article or the saving expires.
- Promotional vouchers: Please note: Promotional vouchers will not be refunded in case of complete or partial return of your order. Furthermore, certain promotional vouchers are only valid in a specified period within a sales campaign.
Returns of Surfboards and SUPs
If your order was delivered by Fedex Freight or a haulier, the cost of the return will be borne by you. Our Customer Service team will be happy to help you make a simple return.
Premounted ski sets
Please note that premounted ski sets represent an ajustment of the products to you personal needs and are therefore excluded from your right to return.