Timberland Sprint Trekker Shoes
Sprint Trekker Shoes - waterproof and extremely comfortable through the winter with Timberland
This waterproof men's Chukka features a TimberDry™ membrane and ReBOTL™ upper and lining. Both materials are made from at least 50 % recycled plastic. The fully sewn tongue and moulded foam midsole provide the best comfort.
- Article number: 682668
- Material Specification: synthetic
- Material Features: Waterproof
- Padded collar for better heel hold
- Cushioned sole
- ReBOTL™ fabric upper and lining made from at least 50 % recycled plastic
- Waterproof TimberDry™ membrane made from 50 % recycled plastic
- Fully sewn tongue keeps out rain and dirt
- Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed for comfort and support
- Cushioning, compression-moulded EVA foam compound midsole
- Protective rubber edge
- Tread sole for slip resistance
Every aspect of the Timberland business is based on the outdoor lifestyle. Timberland works closely with environmental issues and works hard to make sure they produce responsibly and protect the outdoors. By 2017 they had planted over 9,6 million trees, recycled 310 million pet bottles into product and spent over 1 million hours helping communities worldwide. An amazing initiative and a true inspiration.