Fairtrade, 100 % recycled materials and a longer cut
The Patagonia Micro D-Snap T-Fleece Jacket is made from 100 % recycled micro-fleece. A full 68 % of their fabrics this season are made from recycled materials. Less than 10 % of the fibres produced worldwide are made from recycled materials.
The Micro D Snap T-Fleece comes with a nylon reinforced neck opening and a stand-up collar in soft fleece for plenty of warmth. The hip-length cut offers comfort and the DWR coating provides durable protection against moisture.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
- Article number: 548676
- Gender: Kids
- Material Specification: 100 % recycled polyester
- Sleeve length: Long
- Eco: Recycled materials
- Fit: Regular fit
- 100 % recycled polyester microfleece
- High collar
- Y-joint sleeves for more mobility in the shoulder and arm area
- Soft elastane edging at waistband and hem
- Hip length cut
- Weight: 258 g
- Microfleece made from 100 % recycled polyester
- DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
- Fair Trade™-certified
Patagonia's mission statement is to "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Clear as day! They work hard to produce innovative, high-quality, simple and utile apparel that help explorers and outdoor enthusiasts achieve their dreams.