Sturdy Patagonia Backpack made from recycled polyester
Patagonia's rugged and weatherproof Black Hole® Pack offers a generous main compartment with an integrated 15" laptop sleeve. Smaller pockets and compartments also keep everything organised. The pack is compact but provides straps and loops on the outside to attach extra utensils when needed.
Padded shoulder straps and an air mesh back pad for cooling air circulation round off this daypack.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 568285
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- Inner material: 100 % recycled polyester
- Weight: 650 g
- Material Features: Water-repellent
- Eco: Recycled materials
- Length: 55.9 cm
- Width: 26.7 cm
- Height: 14 cm
- Volume (l): 25 liter
- Skateboard carry
- Internal organisation
- External pockets
- Padded construction
- Chest strap
- Padded shoulder straps
- Lockable zips
- Laptop compartment
- Carry handle(s)
- Backpack from Patagonia
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric made from recycled polyester with water-repellent TPU coating.
- Easy access main compartment
- 15-inch laptop compartment
- Zippered lid pocket for small items
- Large front organiser pocket
- Air mesh material on the back pad for comfort and extra ventilation
- Elastic side pockets for water bottles
- Eyelet strap at the front to attach items
Patagonia's mission statement is to "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Clear as day! They work hard to produce innovative, high-quality, simple and utile apparel that help explorers and outdoor enthusiasts achieve their dreams.