High performance Skate shoes with the latest Michelin sole technology
Etnies came around the corner with two new innovations last season. On the one hand, the first pro model by Chris Joslin, on the other hand, the first model with a vulcanised Michelin outsole.
It offers absolute durability and performance.
The pattern was inspired by the Marana and offers endless grip.
The Pro-Foam insole provides cushioning and the double foxing tape creates durability.
Lighter, more flexible and exactly what Chris Joslin envisions for a perfect shoe.
- Article number: 618321
- Material Specification: suede, synthetic
- Sole: rubber
- Cushioned sole
- Padded tongue for more comfort
- Vulcanized construction
- Padded collar for better heel hold
- Reinforced ollie area
- Low tops
- Designed and tested by Chris Joslin
- Durable Michelin tread pattern inspired from the Marana
- Pro foam 1 insole
- Double wrap vulcanized foxing tape
- Rubber heel wrap for support and durability
- Optional lace holes for lace protection
- Hidden lace loops
- Thin rubber undertoe
Etnies was the company that put skate shoes on the market. Created by skateboarders for skateboarder, the company was built from the streets and taken to the next level through pure entrepreneurial drive. Their team roster reads like a whos-who of skateboard legends. With a huge heart for the environment, they set up the "Buy a shoe, plant a tree initiative" in 2011 and have successfully planted over 1 million trees.