Dakine Kainui Team 6' Leash
Kainui Team 6' Leash
Serious swell calls for a serious leash. The Kainui surf leash offers trusted security in double to triple overhead peaks. It's built with stout 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord to keep you connected to your board in the strongest conditions. Dakine built its reputation on building the strongest surf leash available, and the Kainui continues the tradition.
- Article number: 684373
- Material Specification: 60 % TPU, 15 % polyproplylene, 10 % neoprene, 10 % nylon, 5 % stainless steel
- Weight: 340 g
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 1.5" (40MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1" (25MM) detachable railsaver
Dakine started in 1979 on the shores of Maui, when Rob Kaplan set out to create a bombproof surf leash. With a move to the mountains, the business naturally expanded into snow sports. Some of Dakine's most iconic pieces were created out of the wants and wishes of local skiers and snowboarders who strolled in and out of the new office. Dakine pride themselves on the high quality of their products, and we are yet to come across someone who isn't impressed with their durability.