Dakine Kaimana Team 6 Leash
Kaimana Team 6 Leash
Dakine was founded on designing a better surf leash. The Kaimana surf leash builds on Dakine's surf leash legacy with increased durability, comfort and performance. Designed for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead, it uses 1/4-inch (6.5mm) Dura-Cord that's refined for reduced drag without compromising on strength. The low-profile ankle cuff conforms to the shape of your ankle for a zero-distraction fit.
- Article number: 684370
- Material Specification: 60 % TPU, 15 % polyproplylene, 10 % neoprene, 10 % nylon, 5 % stainless steel
- Weight: 220 g
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- Zero Distraction ankle cuff with ergonomic base plate reduces bulk and conforms to the ankle
- 1/4" (6.5MM) Dura-Cord with Speed Pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag
- Infinite Flex 360º molded leash ends increase flex to maximize strength while keeping the leash free from tangles
- ThinLine rail saver streamlined design reduces bulk
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
Dakine started in 1979 on the shores of Maui, when Rob Kaplan set out to create a bombproof surf leash. With a move to the mountains, the business naturally expanded into snow sports. Some of Dakine's most iconic pieces were created out of the wants and wishes of local skiers and snowboarders who strolled in and out of the new office. Dakine pride themselves on the high quality of their products, and we are yet to come across someone who isn't impressed with their durability.