Wet, dry, warm, cold. The weather has a mind of its own. With water-repellent fabric and breathability that adjusts with temperature, the women's Burton Sadie Jacket gives you peace of mind that you'll be ready for whatever Mother Nature decides. A droptail adds extra coverage for cold park benches or windy weather, and a snap hem lets you choose to keep it up or down.
Shell: Great as the outer layer
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
- Article number: 649759
Measure for the waterproofness of outerwear. From a water column of 4.000 it is considered waterproof. The higher the value, the better suited for extreme weather.
The capacity of the garment to channel perspiration away from the body whilst providing protection from moisture and cold. The higher the value, the more comfortable in extreme situations.
- Fit: Long cut
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hand warmer pockets
- Media pocket
- Gender: Women
- Material Specification: 100 % nylon
- Inner material: 100 % taffeta
- Eco: bluesign®
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester fabric [3,000mm/3,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Living Lining® mapped with nylon taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Attached hood with front adjustment
- Back hem drop, Drawcord cinch at waist, Adjustable cuffs
- Interior mesh dump pocket, Snap-closure microfleece hand-warmer pockets, Zippered media pocket with media port
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
Burton is one of the longest standing pillars of snowboarding and they have been innovating and changing the way people enjoy the outdoors for over 40 years. Their main goal is to give you the best possible experience on and off the mountain, any day of the year. Their go-getter attitude is contagious and we hope they ignite your spark to do things you never thought possible.