70 litre duffle bag for boots, gear and outerwear
The Burton Gig Duffel Snowboard Boot Bag comes with split tiers, one lined with a waterproof tarp so you can stow your wet boots inside. Outerwear, clean clothes and other essentials can be carried separately. In addition, a mesh compartment keeps things tidy and creates space for small items.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
- Article number: 680807
- Material Specification: 600D recycled polyester
- Recycled materials
- 600D polyester fabric with DWR and PU coating for water-repellent properties
- Main compartment with two levels
- Lower compartment lined with waterproof tarpaulin
- Padded, detachable shoulder strap
- Inner mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Side pocket with zip and key clip
- 52 cm x 38 cm x 35 cm
- Weight: 1.09 kg
- Bluesign® materials are manufactured using responsible processes that minimise harmful impacts on people and the planet.
Burton is one of the longest standing pillars of snowboarding and they have been innovating and changing the way people enjoy the outdoors for over 40 years. Their main goal is to give you the best possible experience on and off the mountain, any day of the year. Their go-getter attitude is contagious and we hope they ignite your spark to do things you never thought possible.