Treeline Mid Shoes - warm and robust made from recycled materials
The Treeline Mid Shoes for men are made from premium Better Leather from a sustainable tannery with a silver rating for their environmental processes. The lining made of durable ReBOTL™ material contains at least 50 % recycled plastic. These hiking shoes with foam padding and OrthoLite® footbed provide comfortable traction.
Comfortable Ortholite® foam insoles wick moisture away from the foot, are antimicrobial and provide long-lasting cushioning. The highly breathable material retains its shape and cushioning function over time, so you can count on comfortable footwear with good support.
- Artikelnummer: 682672
- Materialespecifikation: leather
- Materiale features: Åndbart
- Mid tops
- Cushioned sål
- Polstret hælkappe for bedre hold om hælen
- High-quality Better Leather nubuck leather from a sustainable tannery with a silver rating for resource-saving use of water, energy and waste
- Durable ReBOTL™ lining made from at least 50 % recycled plastic
- Stainless steel quick lacing system with top-mounted lacing hooks
- Cushioning breathable OrthoLite® footbed for a light walking feel
- EVA foam midsole for shock absorption and cushioning
- Rubber tread sole for slip resistance
Every aspect of the Timberland business is based on the outdoor lifestyle. Timberland works closely with environmental issues and works hard to make sure they produce responsibly and protect the outdoors. By 2017 they had planted over 9,6 million trees, recycled 310 million pet bottles into product and spent over 1 million hours helping communities worldwide. An amazing initiative and a true inspiration.