The Sprint Trekker Mid Shoes: Sustainable and durable!
The Timberland Sprint Trekker Mid Shoes shoes are partly made from recycled plastic bottles and make you look good in rain and snow. They offer high quality, waterproof leather uppers and their inserts are made of at least 50 % PET.
The OrthoLite® footbed provides comfort while the EVA midsole improves cushioning. The durable rubber outsole is grippy and environmentally friendly.
Indeholder bæredygtige materialer såsom økologisk eller genbrugte materialer
Fremstillet på en mere miljøvenlig måde
- Artikelnummer: 623861
- For: Mænd
- Materialespecifikation: nubuck leather
- Sål: rubber
- Mid tops
- Cushioned sål
- Polstret hælkappe for bedre hold om hælen
- Leather from Better Leather from a tannery with silver rating from LWG
- OrthoLite® footbed cushions and supports
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- ReBOTL™ fabric made from recycled PET bottles
Every aspect of the Timberland business is based on the outdoor lifestyle. Timberland works closely with environmental issues and works hard to make sure they produce responsibly and protect the outdoors. By 2017 they had planted over 9,6 million trees, recycled 310 million pet bottles into product and spent over 1 million hours helping communities worldwide. An amazing initiative and a true inspiration.