Timberland Sprint Trekker GTX Sko
Sprint Trekker GTX Shoes - waterproof winter shoe from Timberland
The Sprint Trekker GTX Shoe from Timberland has a Gore-Tex® membrane for breathable, waterproof protection. The Sprint Trekker is made of high-quality Better Leather from sustainable tanneries with a silver rating for their environmental processes. This comfortable Chukka features a lightweight, breathable Ortholite® footbed and a cushioning EVA midsole.
- Artikelnummer: 682669
- Materialespecifikation: leather
- Cushioned sål
- Polstret hælkappe for bedre hold om hælen
- Mid tops
- Skitøj features: GORE-TEX
- High-quality Better Leather nubuck leather from a sustainable tannery with a silver rating for resource-saving use of water, energy and waste
- Gore-Tex® membrane for breathable, waterproof protection
- OrthoLite® polyurethane footbed for support and cushioning
- Cushioning, compression-moulded EVA foam compound midsole
- Tread sole for slip resistance
Every aspect of the Timberland business is based on the outdoor lifestyle. Timberland works closely with environmental issues and works hard to make sure they produce responsibly and protect the outdoors. By 2017 they had planted over 9,6 million trees, recycled 310 million pet bottles into product and spent over 1 million hours helping communities worldwide. An amazing initiative and a true inspiration.