Durable, sustainable and urban style
The hard-wearing Timberland Raywood Alpine Hiker Boots for women set the tone in the urban landscape with their distinctive style and environmentally friendly materials. Urban style is written in capital letters here. Nevertheless, winter features and sustainability are not neglected. The upper made of responsibly produced Better Leather and the lining made of ReBOTL™ material from recycled plastic bottles are an important step towards sustainability. The rubber sole contains an EVA portion for a cushioned ground contact.
So you can enjoy the most beautiful season, with style and comfort.
Indeholder bæredygtige materialer såsom økologisk eller genbrugte materialer
Fremstillet på en mere miljøvenlig måde
- Artikelnummer: 643160
- For: Kvinder
- Materialespecifikation: leather
- Sål: rubber
- Cushioned sål
- Polstret hælkappe for bedre hold om hælen
- High tops
- Polstret snude for mere komfort
- High-quality Better Leather from a sustainable tannery with silver rating for resource-saving water, energy and waste management
- Durable ReBOTL™ lining made from at least 50 % recycled plastic bottles
- TPR edging for a more refined look
- Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed
- Rubber and EVA foam compound outsole for cushioned ground contact
Every aspect of the Timberland business is based on the outdoor lifestyle. Timberland works closely with environmental issues and works hard to make sure they produce responsibly and protect the outdoors. By 2017 they had planted over 9,6 million trees, recycled 310 million pet bottles into product and spent over 1 million hours helping communities worldwide. An amazing initiative and a true inspiration.