PIEPS Race Set with transceiver, shovel and probe
The Race Set by PIEPS consists of the transceiver Micro BT Race, the T640 telescopic shovel and the Alu 260 Sport probe.
Micro BT Race
The Micro BT Race is the smallest and lightest avalanche transceiver from PIEPS with manual switchover from transmit to search mode. It comes with Manual Switch - a manual switch from Send mode to Search mode. With the vibration at first reception, the focus can be placed on the visual surface search during the signal search. The wireless device management with Bluetooth makes it more easy to handle.
- Withstands temperatures from -20 °C to +45 °C
- Maximum range 60 m
- Search strip width 60 m
- Backup mode, vibration motor, marking function, scan function, iProbe support
- Multiple burial indicator, permanent carrier indicator, motion sensor
- Illuminated display
- Neoprene cover
- PIEPS app
- Weight: 220 g
T640 telescopic shovel
The space-saving PIEPS T640 telescopic shovel is the perfect shovel for touring in high mountains. It comes with a T-handle with oval shovel handle that prevents twisting in the hand when shovelling and additional slip stop on the handle. The Quick-Lock system connects handle and shovel blade without pressing a button.
Alu 300 Sport Probe
The Alu 300 Sport throwing probe, which consists of seven segments, is simple and easy to set up. Extended, it is 300 cm long and weighs 335 g.
- Artikelnummer: 657019
- Fler-huls søgninger
- 3 antenner
- Automatisk søg-til-sender knap
- Vægt: 220 g
- Special surface coating, sharpened edges, pronounced centre ridges
- Rescue sledge function, non-slip tread grooves
- Stable, lowest possible weight
- Quick-Lock system
- Handle length: 72 cm, T-handle, 640 g, blade: 28 x 22 x 4 cm