Finally it's here, the new G-Shock in an octagonal design
Fans have had to wait a long time but now the time has finally come - the new G-Shock GA-2100-7AER is available. It comes in a new, narrow octagon design and has been reinforced with Carbon Core Guard technology. Of course, the new 2100 series model also offers water resistance up to 200 metres and the mix of analogue and digital display and functions that you as a Casio fan or newcomer to the Casio family will not want to do without.
- Artikelnummer: 654382
- Materialespecifikation: resin, carbon
- Op til 200 meter water-resistant
- Funktioner til urremme: Spændelukning
- Hourly time signal: the watch beeps every hour on the hour if you want it to
- Once set, the automatic calendar always shows the correct date.
- Synthetic resin strap and case
- Battery life approximately 3 years
- New core protection structure made of carbon
- Countdown range: 24 hours, unit of measurement: 1 second
- The current date and day of the week are displayed on the watch face
- 48.5 x 45.4 x 11.8 mm
- Cold-resistant at temperatures down to -10 °C/ 14°F
- Shock resistant thanks to the patented Hollow Core Guard structure
- Stopwatch function with measuring capacity of 60 minutes, measuring unit: 1/100th of a second
- 51 grams
- Resistant to vibrations in heavy-duty use
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
Unmistakable and tough watches from Japan's famous Casio company. If you're looking for a watch to take a beating, look no further than G-Shock. They are waterproof, shock-resistant and totally badass. And we love them for it.