Just as colorful as you are! Kånken Rainbow Backpack
Who doesn't love rainbows?! To Fjällräven, they symbolise diversity, openness and equal rights, perfectly capturing the spirit of outdoor life. The Kånken Rainbow Backpack helps to embrace your colourful personality.
The cult backpack is made of hard-wearing and water-repellent Vinylon fabric and has a zip that opens the entire main compartment. There is a small front pocket, adjustable shoulder straps, and handles at the top. As a finishing touch, it comes with a removable PE foam seat cushion that can be stored in the interior back pocket for added comfort. Plus: 1% of proceeds is donated to the Arctic Fox Initiative projects for each backpack sold. The Kånken is created to be your next favourite everyday backpack.
Fjällräven Kånken is made from hard-wearing Vinylon F that together with timeless design creates the perfect conditions for unfailing reliability and daily use, for many, many years to come. That’s sustainability through longevity.
Fremstillet på en mere miljøvenlig måde
- Artikelnummer: 555377
- Materialespecifikation: 100 % vinylon
- Vægt: 300 g
- Materiale features: Vandafvisende
- Øko: Bæredygtig
- Længde: 38 cm
- Bredde: 27 cm
- Højde: 13 cm
- Volumen (l): 16 liter
- Låsbare lynlåse
- Special edition Kånken backpack with rainbow webbing straps.
- Big main compartment, two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front
- Includes a seat pad stored in an inside pocket in the back of the main compartment
- Dirt and water repellent outer material
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Fjällräven logo patch on the front
- Name label inside the main compartment
- Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects
From being a staple in every Swedish household in the ‘70s, Fjällräven has slowly but surely captured the hearts of outdoor enthusiasts the world over. For over 50 years Fjällräven has been working towards making your experience in the outdoors as comfortable as possible whilst focusing on minimizing their environmental impact. Engaged in trying to save the endangered arctic fox, everything Fjällräven do is done with the well being of the world around us in mind.