The warmest mittens from Crab Grab: the Snuggler Mittens
The Snuggler mittens were designed for Nicolas Müller and make not only his hands happy, but also yours! To put it in Müller's words: "These mitts are a sleeping bag for fingers in love". And they get improved every winter.
Hand Sandwich Construction™
The Snuggler Mittens offer just the right amount of insulation where you need it most. Because the heat likes to escape over the back of the hand, Crab Grab simply packs your hands in a sandwich: a thick layer of insulation on top to retain heat and a thinner one on the bottom to give you enough grip and dexterity.
Double Shell Protection™
The outer layer first protects you from the forces of the elements, while the inner layer in the form of a light membrane seals the insulation. That way your hands are double safe!
Middel isolering: Super til de koldeste dage
- Artikelnummer: 627866
- For: Mænd
- Materialespecifikation: 66 % polyester, 23 % nylon, 11 % polyurethane
- Kort manchet (passer under ærmet)
- Skitøj features: PrimaLoft®
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- Hand Sandwich™ construction
- Waterproof and breathable 15K Dry Claw™ membrane
- Durable water-repellent coating (DWR)
- Waterproof palms and finger caps
- Crunch Grip™ thumb
- PrimaLoft® Grip Control palm insulation
- 2-layer ripstop shell
- Snuggle Fur Interior™: a thicker layer of Sherpa fleece inside keeps you warm
- Micro Fuzz™: soft brushed polyester provides warmth and dexterity
- Double Shell Protection™
- Glove clips
- Logo details
Om Crab Grab
Wanting to shift the focus back to stylish snowboard trick, Dawn and Preston Strout founded Crab Grab in 2010. With silly images and a happy-go-lucky attitude the idea was to inspire snowboarders to have more fun. They wanted people to enjoy the simple, stylish, creative fun which is the true foundation of snowboarding.