Warm insulated Pike Lake Jacket
When temperatures drop, this puffer jacket from Columbia will keep you cosy. It’s insulated with lightweight synthetic fibres that provide featherlight warmth without the bulk of feathers. On the inside, your own body heat is reflected and retained thanks to a thermal reflective lining. And if you’re caught out in light rain, pop up the adjustable hood and let the water-resistant fabric fend off the rain.
- Artikelnummer: 627894
- For: Mænd
- Materialespecifikation: 100 % polyester
- Indre materiale: Omni-Heat™ Thermosystem Reflective
- Isolationsmateriale: Thermarator™
- Høj krave
- Pasform: Regular fit
- Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective lining
- Warm synthetic Thermarator™ insulation
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Internal security pocket
- Zippered side pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
Gert Boyle – affectionately known by many as „Tough Mother“ – created Columbia in 1970. She had a tireless energy towards perfecting outdoor clothing. Famously, she said, "It's perfect. Now make it better."