Field Trekker Low Shoes - softly padded and made from recycled materials
These rugged men's sneakers are made from premium Better Leather, sourced from a sustainable tannery with a silver rating for their eco-friendly manufacturing. The environmentally friendly lining made of ReBOTL™ material contains at least 50 % recycled plastic. The foam midsole and cushioned footbed provide cushioning and comfort, while the Defender Repellent Systems® waterproofing repels stains and dirt.
Comfortable OrthoLite® foam insoles wick moisture away from the foot, are antimicrobial and provide long-lasting cushioning. The highly breathable material retains its shape and cushioning function over time, so you can count on comfortable footwear with good support.
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
Vyrobeno ekologicky šetrnějším způsobem
- Produkt č.: 652336
- Pro: Muže
- Popis materiálu: suede
- Vlastnosti materiálu: Kůže
- Eko: Recyklované
- Vlastnosti podrážky: rubber
- Středně vysoké
- Vypolstrovaný opatek pro lepší držení paty
- High-quality Better suede from a sustainable tannery with silver rating for resource-saving water, energy and waste management
- Durable ReBOTL™ lining made from at least 50 % recycled plastic
- Defender-Repellent-Systems® impregnation to protect against stains and dirt
- Stainless steel quick lacing system with lacing hook on top
- Lightweight and breathable OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning
- Moulded EVA midsole
- Rubber tread sole for better grip
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Timberland
Every aspect of the Timberland business is based on the outdoor lifestyle. Timberland works closely with environmental issues and works hard to make sure they produce responsibly and protect the outdoors. By 2017 they had planted over 9,6 million trees, recycled 310 million pet bottles into product and spent over 1 million hours helping communities worldwide. An amazing initiative and a true inspiration.