A great fit with style and maximum protection for women
The Lotus Solid Color Helmet is based on TSG's popular Gravity model but tailored specifically for women. The Lotus is a beautiful ski and snowboard helmet with excellent fit and style. The helmet features a robust skate-style hardshell construction and comes with fourteen aerodynamic vents to provide a comfortable temperature and fog-free goggle.
Hardshell helmets are made of ABS or PP plastic. The outer shell gets bonded to the EPS core for a two-piece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection.
The helmet comes with a passive ventilation system. These 14 vents with airflow channels automatically ensure ideal ventilation and keep the goggle fog-free.
The Tuned Fit System allows you to dial in your fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet. Your helmet comes with two sizes of comfort pads. Just pull the hook and loop-backed pads out and swap them for the thickness you need.
EN 1077, ASTM 2040
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
- Produkt č.: 612675
- Pro: Ženy
- Popis materiálu: ABS, EPS, polyester, nylon
- ABS hardshell konstrukce
- Ventilační systém
- Odnímatelné chrániče uší
- Celosezonní helma
- EPS pěnová vložka
- Women's snow helmet by TSG
- Hardshell construction provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection
- Low fit protects the entire back and sides of your head
- Tuned Fit System: allows you to dial in your fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet
- 14 vents with airflow channels
- Coated front rim for a clean look and additional strength
- Comfort padding in 2 sizes included
- Removable soft ear pads and neck
- Goggle clip
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce TSG
In 1988 Titus Dittmann saw the need for solid skateboard protection which would protect skaters from injury without limiting their movement. His determination and creative spirit helped him to create TSG. When Tony Hawk landed on his head during a loop attempt wearing a TSG helmet and walked out of it without a scratch, the brand took off. TSG work with several non-profit projects that provide humanitarian help for children using skateboarding or mountain biking as a medium.