FLY SOLID - PROTECTION IN A CLEAN SKATE DESIGN!
The low-profile design of a traditional skate helmet is now also available for snowboarding. The ultra-light In-Mold construction makes the Fly Solid Color helmet by TSG only 350 g light, so you won't get any fatigue in your neck. Plus, four aerodynamic vents provide fresh airflow to cool your head so you can focus on the things that really matter. The Snug Fit ensures wobble-free and worry-free days on the mountain. A clean and above all perfectly protective design.
The In-Mold construction with EPS liner scores with its low weight, highest stability and efficient cushioning in case of falls.
The helmet is equipped with 4 airflow channels. These automatically ensure ideal ventilation and keep your goggle fog-free.
The Tuned Fit System allows for easy adjustment of the fit with Comfort Pads of different thicknesses. These can be easily attached to the inside of the helmet using the hook and loop closure. Two different sizes are included with the helmet.
EN 1077, ASTM 2040
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
- Produkt č.: 656213
- Popis materiálu: polycarbonate, EPS, polyester, nylon
- Nastavitelná velikost
- Ventilační systém
- EPS pěnová vložka
- In-Mold konstrukce
- Mens Ski and Snowboard Helmet by TSG
- In-Mold construction with EPS inner shell
- Low fit for more protection at the back of the head and sides
- Snug fit: an anatomically shaped design hugs your head so nothing wobbles or slips
- Tuned Fit System: adjust your size with comfort pads of different thicknesses on the inside of the helmet
- Coated front edge for a clean look and extra support
- Comfort upholstery in 2 sizes
- Goggle clip
- Safety standards: CE EN 1077, ASTM 2040
- Weight: 350 g
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce TSG
In 1988 Titus Dittmann saw the need for solid skateboard protection which would protect skaters from injury without limiting their movement. His determination and creative spirit helped him to create TSG. When Tony Hawk landed on his head during a loop attempt wearing a TSG helmet and walked out of it without a scratch, the brand took off. TSG work with several non-profit projects that provide humanitarian help for children using skateboarding or mountain biking as a medium.