Spark R&D Ibex ST Pro Regular Splitboard Crampons
The lightest splitboard crampon in the world
The Ibex ST Pro crampons are for splitboarders who want the best of the best. The brass axle has been replaced with a thermoplastic material that allows for effortless installation and smooth rotation. The 7075 aluminium body is just as strong, but lighter and thinner than that of the standard Ibex ST. Overall, the Ibex Pro ST is 30 % lighter than the standard Ibex ST.
- Produkt č.: 684425
- Vybavení pro horskou turistiku: Mačky
- Popis materiálu: Plastic, Aluminum
- 30 % lighter than the standard Ibex ST crampon
- Regular size fits boards with a waist width of 25-26 cm
- Lightweight, thin 7075 aluminium construction
- Compatible with Arc, Surge, After Burner, Magneto, Burton Hitchhiker & Nitro Vertical bindings
- Protective bag included
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Spark R&D
The Spark came when founder Will took his first trip into the backcountry. What started as an quirky idea, has in ten years turned into a successful company that created the first ever splitboard specific binding. Everything from design to packaging is done in-house and thanks to the factory location all products and prototypes can be tested fresh out of the oven. A dream come true for the Spark team.